The Orange Liberia Credit transfer service gives subscribers the possibility to transfer credit on Orange Liberia from anywhere or at any time
The Orange Liberia Credit transfer service gives subscribers the possibility to transfer credit on Orange Liberia from anywhere or at any time with minimum airtime of 1 US$.
What is the Orange Credit Transfer Service
The Orange Liberia Credit transfer service is commonly known as Credit Me Credit U. This enables you to request or transfer credit from one Orange number to another.
This service is aimed at helping Orange subscribers get credit when access to other recharge methods is limited or unavailable.
How Does the Orange Credit Transfer System Work?
- The Credit Me service is free of charge.
- While with the Credit U service, - the requested amount will be debited from your account and sent to the account of the person who requested the credit from you.
- The minimum airtime to transfer credit is 1 US$
How To Transfer Credit On Orange Liberia (Code)
How to Request for Credit on Orange Liberia (Credit Me)
- Dial *722*Friend number# and input the number of the friend or person you need the credit from.
- This is when you request credits from another Orange number.
- Orange will immediately send a text message, “Please send me credit.” to 077 (your number).
How to Transfer/Send Credit on Orange Liberia (Credit U)
- Dial *126*Orange number*Amount# (Input the Orange number and amount you wish to transfer or send)
- The Credit U allows you to transfer credits from your account to another Orange number. You can transfer credits as many times as you want.
- 6 Ways to Earn Money Online in Liberia
- How to Check Credit and Data Balance on Orange Liberia
- How to Borrow Credit on Orange Liberia