Sometimes you run out of funds and need credit to make an emergency call. With Orange Liberia, you can borrow credit and pay at a later date.
Sometimes you run out of funds and need credit to make an emergency call. With Orange Liberia, you can borrow credit and pay later. This service is known as SOS Credit.
Requirements to Borrow Credit From Orange Liberia
- To be eligible to borrow credit on Orange Liberia, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You need to be a prepaid subscriber.
- The Orange Subscriber needs to be an Orange user for at least 3 months.
- Your Orange account balance should be ZERO.
How to Borrow Credit From Orange Liberia (SOS Credit)
- Subscribe to SOS Credit by texting START to 322 and receive SOS credit offers.
- If you wish to unsubscribe or stop receiving SOS credit offers, text STOP to 322.
- SOS Credit offer is valid for 24 hours.
- The credit fee is 15%
- Repayment by instalments on future recharges.