Most times so many subscribers find difficulties in being able to check credit and data balance on Orange Liberia.
Most times, so many subscribers find difficulties in checking credit and data balance on Orange Liberia. The common reason for this is that they either do not know the USSD codes or have forgotten the USSD codes to check their credit or data balance.
How to Check Credit and Data Balance on Orange Liberia?
After a refill, it is widespread to see some subscribers trying to verify their airtime or principal credit balance.
This article illustrates how to check and know your data and credit balance on Orange Liberia. Some necessary USSD codes for Orange Liberia are also mentioned.
Related Article: Orange Money Liberia: Transfer and Withdrawal Charges 2021
How To Check Data Balance on Orange Liberia?
To verify and check your data or internet balance on Orange Liberia, use the following steps mention below:
- Dial the USSD short code *124#
- Select the number which corresponds to 'Check Data Balance'.
- Press send to validate the response.
- You will receive an SMS informing you of the details of your data balance.
How to Check Airtime Credit Balance on Orange Liberia?
To check your airtime or account balance on Orange Liberia, use the following steps mentioned below:
- Dial the code *124#.
- Press send to confirm the USSD code.
- Your MTN credit balance will be displayed on the screen.