Nowadays, there is an insatiable demand for well-trained interior designers in Cameroon, as they assist in making one's home or space more elegant
Do you have a fantastic creative imagination that qualifies you to be an Interior Designer? If so, you've come to the right place. Nowadays, there is an insatiable demand for well-trained interior designers in Cameroon, as they assist in making one's home or space more elegant and spectacular.
Interior design is essentially the art of enhancing one's surroundings. Interior designers make a space more appealing, functional, and safe. It has become critical to have the necessary training to become a well-equipped interior designer to secure the big deals with the big bucks.
Interior designers are in charge of many different tasks, such as space planning and product research, coordinating with project stakeholders (home and business owners, contractors, and stores), establishing timelines, and finally, supervising construction and executing the design.
They are primarily concerned with how various colours, textures, furniture, lighting, and space interact to suit the needs of a building's occupants.
A career in interior design can provide more job stability and higher earning potential than most other creative jobs.
So, if you're skilled at coming up with fresh ideas and being creative, you might want to consider becoming an interior designer.
In this article, I will take you through some of the best schools in Cameroon.
Read More: Fashion Designing Schools in Cameroon
Best Interior Design Schools in Cameroon
- Laba Douala Free Academy of Fine Arts (Contact: (+237) 243 65 04 17 / 691 24 60 18) Douala
- OIC Buea (Contact: (+237) 233-322-587)
- University of Bamenda
- EHAF School of Fashion Designing and Creative Arts (Contact: (+237) 678659957 or 679643020) Yaounde
- Vocational Training Center Abdel Aida En Fashion Design And Model (Contact: (+237) 6 99 99 48 72)
- Fotabe University of Cameroon (Contact: (+237) 675102650 or 24 37 19 631) Douala and Buea
- Stalwart University Institute - School of Arts and Design (Contact: (+237) 6 59 29 40 20)