The introduction of Eneo prepaid meters has got its customers searching the internet on how to check balance on Eneo Prepaid meters (MyEasyLight Short
The introduction of Eneo prepaid meters has got its customers searching the internet on how to check the balance on Eneo Prepaid meters (MyEasyLight Short Codes).
Eneo Cameroon S.A is a power supply company in Cameroon. Recently, they introduced prepaid meters which is beneficial to their customers.
Also, Eneo had to liaison with Mtn MoMo and Orange Money to help its customers buy the Eneo prepaid electricity easily.
Eneo is a subsidiary of the British investment group Actis. Eneo has been in Cameroon since 2015. It is a partially state-owned company, with 44% share capital by the state, 55% by Actis, and 5% by Eneo employees.
Eneo Cameroon S.A has over 3765 permanent employees and 973,250 customers all over the national territory.
In this article, we will present to you the various MyEasyLight Short Codes to help you know how to check the balance on Eneo Prepaid meters.
How to Check Balance on Eneo Prepaid Meter (MyEasyLight Shortcodes)Code Prépayé Eneo
- Users of Eneo energy can now buy their energy via MTN Mobile Money (MoMo), Orange Money, UBA, Afrikpay, Yup, etc. without moving or standing in queues.
- No physical interactions with Eneo Staff.
- No unexpected surprise of high bills at month-end.
- No disconnection of meters due to unpaid bills.
- No joined bills for people living in the same premises or building as each household has its unit that gives them autonomy over their electricity consumption.
Steps to Check Balance on Eneo Prepaid Meter (Code Prépayé Eneo)
- To check the balance on Eneo Prepaid meter dial 801 on your prepaid meter and Select Enter (red Button). This will display the credit balance of your prepaid meter. An example is seen in the Prepaid meter below.