Eneo Cameroon S.A is a power supply company in Cameroon. Recently, they introduced the prepaid electricity meters which is beneficial to its customers
Eneo Cameroon S.A is a power supply company in Cameroon. Recently, they introduced prepaid electricity meters which is beneficial to its customers. Eneo is a subsidiary of the British investment group Actis.
Eneo has been in Cameroon since 2015. It is a partially state-owned company, with 44% share capital by the state, 55% by Actis, and 5% by Eneo employees. Eneo Cameroon S.A has over 3765 permanent employees and 973,250 customers all over the national territory.
What is Eneo Prepaid Electricity Meters?
Eneo Cameroon Prepaid electricity meters is an electricity device aimed at granting Cameroonians autonomy and control over their consumption of electricity. Its objective is to improve Eneo Cameroon's relationship with its customers. The prepaid electricity meters were introduced as part of a process to modernize and improve electrical service in Cameroon.
Benefits of Eneo Prepaid Meters to Cameroon Consumers
So far, Eneo Cameroon has installed more than 20,000 prepaid meters all over the national territory. Eneo customers who have these smart prepaid electricity meters installed stand to gain the following benefits:
- Users of Eneo energy can now buy their energy via MTN Mobile Money (MoMo), Orange Money, UBA, Afrikpay, Yup, etc. without having to move or stand in queues.
- No physical interactions with Eneo Staff.
- No unexpected surprise of high bills at month-end.
- No disconnection of meters due to unpaid bills.
- No joined bills for people living in the same premises or building as each household has its unit that gives them autonomy over their electricity consumption.