They introduced prepaid meters which is beneficial to its customers. Also, Eneo had to liaison with Orange money to help its customers buy
Eneo Cameroon S.A is a power supply company in Cameroon. Recently, they introduced prepaid meters, which is beneficial to its customers.
Also, Eneo had to liaison with Orange money to quickly help its customers buy the Eneo prepaid electricity.
Eneo is a subsidiary of the British investment group Actis. Eneo has been in Cameroon since 2015. It is a partially state-owned company, with 44% share capital by the state, 55% by Actis, and 5% by Eneo employees.
Eneo Cameroon S.A has over 3765 permanent employees and 973,250 customers all over the national territory.
How to Recharge Eneo Prepaid Meters (Step-By-Step)
What are Eneo Prepaid Meters?
Eneo Cameroon Prepaid electricity meters are electrical devices to grant Cameroonians autonomy and control over their electricity consumption.
Its objective is to improve Eneo Cameroon's relationship with its customers. The prepaid electricity meters were introduced as part of a process to modernize and improve electrical service in Cameroon.
How to Recharge Eneo Prepaid Meters with Orange Cameroon
- Dial #150#
- Select 3 ( Bill payments) and Reply
- Select 1(ENEO) and Reply
- Select 4 (Electricity PREPAID) and Reply
- Select 1 (Make a Prepaid Recharge) and Reply.
- Enter your Eneo Meter Reference Number (found on your customer card as seen in the picture below) and input the amount and your mobile money PIN.
- You will receive a message from Orange money confirming your purchase of electricity. This message contains your meter number, the amount paid, Kwh, and the Token number (20-digits code). Take special note of the TOKEN Number and write it down.
- Now take your Prepaid meter and input the Token Number (20-digits code you wrote down from the orange money message) after inputting the number and press enter (the only red button on the meter). You have successfully bought electricity for your home.
What are the Benefits of Eneo Prepaid Meters?
So far, Eneo Cameroon has installed more than 20,000 prepaid meters all over the national territory. Eneo customers who have these intelligent prepaid electricity meters installed stand to gain the following benefits:
- Users of Eneo energy can now buy their power via MTN Mobile Money (MoMo), Orange Money, UBA, Afrikpay, Yup, etc., without moving or standing in queues.
- No physical interactions with Eneo Staff.
- No unexpected surprise of high bills at month-end.
- No disconnection of meters due to unpaid bills.
- There are no joined bills for people living in the same premises or building as each household has its unit that gives them autonomy over their electricity consumption.
Eneo Cameroon Customer Care
- WhatsApp Contact 699119911