So many people these days have become accustomed to using WhatsApp for their day to day communications. Some of these users are good in finding their way through the application, while others can't. A common problem the amateur users face is how to disable auto-download on WhatsApp.
How to Disable Auto-Download on Whatsapp
Disabling Auto-Download on WhatsApp.
- Open your WhatsApp application.
- At the top right hand touch the 3 dots and select "settings".
- Select "Data and Storage usage" the window displayed on your screen.
- Under the sub-heading Media auto-download, select when using mobile data and uncheck(photos, Audio, Videos and Documents).
- Also apply the same approach to "when connected on Wi-Fi" and uncheck (photos, Audio, Videos and Documents).
- After doing this, you now have the authority to decide on which photo, audio, video or documents you will like to download to your device.