Ecobank Cameroon is one of the most trusted banks in Cameroon. With a large client base and easy access, so many students who intend to save
Ecobank Cameroon is one of the most trusted banks in Cameroon. It has more than 22 branches and over 500 employees. Ecobank Cameroon (ECM) is regulated by the Banking Commission of CEMAC Region (COBAC) regulating body of the banking business in CEMAC Region, itself under the authority of the Bank of Central Bank (BEAC). It has a growth rate of 4.8 %.
With a large client base and easy access, so many students who intend to save their money turn to search for how to open a students account with Ecobank, so as to benefit from their fantastic services.
How to Open A Student Account With Ecobank Cameroon
- The student is expected to provide a valid document to proof he/she is a student, for example, a valid student ID, admission letter or school fee receipt.
- Present a valid National identity card. (in case the student has an ID card receipt, he/she is expected to legalize it and bring along a photocopy of birth certificate).
- A sketch localization or site plan of his/her residence.
- Two (02) passport photographs
- An initial deposit of 2000 Fcfa.
- A Unique Identification Number (Taxpayers number). (Contact on WhatApp 654792382 on how to get your Unique Identification Number instantly)
Benefits of a Student Account With Ecobank Cameroon
- This account contains value-added products such as Master Card or Visa Card, Internet Banking and Mobil App.
- Transactions can be done using electronic services such as Mtn MoMo, Orange Money, Mobil App, Card, Xpress account and Ecobank's Xpress point.
- The student account is a current account.