Dangote Cameroon needs the services of an Executive Assistant to work at the Dangote Cement industry in Douala, Cameroon.
Dangote Cameroon needs the services of an Executive Assistant to work at the Dangote Cement industry in Douala, Cameroon. The executive assistant is expected support and contributes to the Manager's success.
Requirements of the Executive Assistant
- First degree or it's equivalent in Secretarial Studies or related discipline
- Professional qualification in Business Administration
- At least six (06) year’s experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry
- Strong ability to utilize computer systems and performance management applications
- Ability to effectively apply scheduling techniques to own work
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications
- Basic knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated)
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development
Duties and Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant in Dangote Cameroon
- Assisting the Manager in the organization of his daily responsibilities: meetings, appointments, filtering of mails, writing of reports and mails, etc.
- Interpreting and implementing policies, procedures and computer applications related to the organizational unit
- Analyzing and resolving office administrative and procedural problems
- Performing basic research and preparing reports and recommendations
- Overseeing projects or programs and/or supervising, monitoring and evaluating the work of staff
- Organizing own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum of direction
- Using initiative and independent judgement within established policy and procedural guidelines
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation and staff communication
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Country Manager.