Thanks to MTN Cameroon we can check our ENEO and CAMWATER bills and charges to pay the bills at the comfort of our homes.
Once upon a time, payment of bills such as CAMWATER, ENEO, CANAL+ etc. was a nightmare in Cameroon. Thanks to MTN Cameroon, we can check our ENEO and CAMWATER bills and charges to pay the bills at our homes' comfort.
A few years back, before MTN Cameroon introduced the checking and payment of bills through their MTN Mobile Money platform, many Cameroonians faced many challenges in paying their bills. Some of these challenges include:
- Many Cameroonians could struggle to pay their bills for days because of long queues at the payment centres.
- Some struggled to pay and failed and were caught up with the deadline. Which led to some penalties as well as disconnection.
How to Check ENEO and CAMWATER Bill Charges on MTN Mobile Money (Steps-to-Steps)
The steps listed below aim to guide you to know the charges required to pay your ENEO Cameroon electricity and CAMWATER water bills.
1. Dial *126# and Select 8 (Help) and confirm or reply.
2. Select 5 (What are the MoMo Fees?) and confirm or reply.
3. Next on, select 2 (Pay Bills/Services)
MTN Cameroon Bill Payment Charges
NB: Rotate your Phone to have a full view of the table.
See Also: What is Eneo Prepaid Electrical Meters?