The sad part of the story is for you to lose this document. Now, what can you do to replace a lost driver's license in Cameroon?. This article is writ
Getting a driver's license in Cameroon is not an easy task. When you finally get it there's some joy and relief in you. This is all because the embarrassment you get on the highway from the Police is unbearable. The sad part of the story is for you to lose this document. Now, what can you do to replace a lost driver's license in Cameroon?. This article is written to guide you on how to replace a lost driver's license in Cameroon.
Steps to Replace a Lost Driver's License in Cameroon
- A Photocopy of the lost driver's license or the ID number of the lost permit
- Certificate or Declaration lost
- Proof of payment of the application fee
- Completed application for the lost document (stamped)
- First, to obtain a duplicate driver's license, you'll need to secure a Declaration or Certificate of the lost document from the Police.
- Next, submit the Certificate or Declaration of Lost alongside a stamped application for the lost document and a photocopy of the lost license or the license ID number in case you don't have a photocopy.
- Submit the documents to the delegation of transport in your locality or region.