You’ve probably heard that you can make money online, but how? The internet introduced a lot of new opportunities for people to make money.
You’ve probably heard that you can make money online, but how? The internet introduced a lot of new opportunities for people to make money. With the rise of e-commerce, many businesses are now doing business online. This means you can work from home and make money without commuting to an office every day. You can also start your own business or freelance career with your computer and an internet connection. Making money online is not that difficult if you know how to do it right. Here are some valuable tips on how to make money online in Malawi.
How to Make Money Online in Malawi
- Selling products
- Teaching people what they want to learn
- Getting paid to take surveys
- Building a website or blog
- Investing in cryptocurrency
2. Selling Products
3. Online Teaching
4. Getting Paid to Take Surveys
5. Building a Website or a Blog
- Set up a blog (or website) and start creating valuable content.
- Write many new and valuable posts/articles.
- Answer the posts to questions that people most often look for in Google.
- Gain popularity: Promote your blog (e.g. on thematic groups and forums), position, and optimise to attract many readers through Google search.
- Add affiliate program links, earn from AdSense ads or partner with businesses.
- Keep writing. The more exciting, unique content you have on your blog, the more traffic you have, the more readers you have, and the more opportunities you earn on the internet.
6. Investing in cryptocurrency
What is Cryptocurrency?
How to Invest in Cryptocurrency
7. Test Websites and Apps
8. Use Your Blog, YouTube and TikTok Channel and Get Revenue Advertizing
How do you make money with Google AdSense?
- AdSense ads are a simple way to make money online.
- Create a blog, a website, or a YouTube channel to showcase your work.
- On your websites, write and provide useful material.
- Obtain many readers (promote and position your blogs and channels so that they have many visits).
- Visit www.google.com/adsense/ to sign up for AdSense (apply for an AdSense account).
- Obtain ad codes and incorporate them into your web pages (blogs, websites, etc.).
- You must have your own website that has been up and running for at least six months.
- You’ll need more than 1,000 subscribers on YouTube.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.