Mpesa Withdrawal, and Sending Charges Vodacom Mozambique is one of the most used mobile money services in Mozambique.
Mpesa Withdrawal and Sending Charges Vodacom Mozambique is one of Mozambique's most used mobile money services. The introduction of this electronic money service by Vodacom Mozambique was highly welcomed by its subscribers.
This is because this service enabled Vodacom Mozambique subscribers to quickly transfer and withdraw money from any location in Mozambique.
New Mpesa Withdrawal and Sending Transfer Tariffs Vodacom
The Vodacom Mozambique MPesa withdrawal and sending charges have since been modified. Thankfully, some transaction fees have been reduced.
What is the Vodacom Mozambique M-Pesa Service Code?
- Dial the code *111# to access Vodacom Mpesa in Mozambique.
Vodacom Mpesa Withdrawal and Sending Charges 2022 (Vodacom Mobile Money)
The tables below show the new Vodacom Mpesa sending (transfer) and withdrawal charges: Make sure you scroll to the right to see all the latest rates. It should be noted that depositing money in your M-Pesa account is free. Vodacom subscribers can deposit money from 20 to 25.000MT without any cost.
1. Vodacom Mpesa Withdrawal Charges for Vodacom Registered Subscribers.
This tariff is applicable only for withdrawal at M-Pesa Agent; withdrawals at an ATM are 5MT, and for non-registered subscribers, it is free.
2. Vodacom Mpesa Sending Charges for Vodacom Non-Registered Subscribers.
Transfers for registered subscribers up to 1,000 MT per day is free. Above 1,000 MT per day, the customer pays the standard tariff.
3. Vodacom Mpesa Sending Charges from Mpesa Accounts to Banks.
4. Vodacom Mpesa Other Transactions
How To Check Vodacom M-Pesa Balance in Mozambique?
To check your Vodacom Mpesa balance on your phone, do the following:
- Dial the code *111#.
- Select the option corresponding to 'Mpesa Balance.'
- Input your correct mobile money pin and validate.
- You will receive a mini statement via SMS notifying you of your Vodacom Mobile Money or Mpesa balance.
Vodacom Mpesa Services In Mozambique
The primary services operated by Vodacom Mpesa in Mozambique include the following:
- Money Transfer (Sending and Receiving)
- Pay Utilities (Water, Electricity, and School Fees.)
- Innovative Mobile Banking
- Airtime or Credit Transfer
- All of the amounts above include VAT (17%), so these are the final costs to be passed on to the customer.
- The customer is not required to pay any money to the M-Pesa agent.
- The service fees will be charged from the customer's M-Pesa account.
- Reversals require a minimum of 100 MT.
- On the other hand, Vodafone M-Pesa will only reverse the transaction after receiving authorization from the customer who received the money and if the money is available on the second part account.
- Vodafone M-Pesa will not be held liable if the money is misused by the customer who received the incorrect money transfer.
- How to Make Money Online in Mozambique
- All Vodacom Mozambique USSD Codes
- How to Identify Investment Business Opportunities: Proven Techniques for Finding the Best Investments