Every year around the month of May, Pastors of various congregations as wells as treasurers await the staffing decisions from the staffing committee
Every year around May, Pastors of various congregations and treasurers await the staffing decisions from the staffing committee of the Presbyterian Church in Cameroon.
These decisions are always received with mixed feelings. The reason is that they are sometimes controversial as they are considered mediums to settle scores. Some PCC faithful see these decisions as punitive transfers and postings regarding some situations.
When some Pastors are transferred away or to some congregations, it's a call for celebrations. While others are saddened and do not want to see their Pastors live.
How To Download PCC Staffing Decisions 2023 (Appointments, Transfers, and Postings) PDF
- Scroll to the download section below and select the PCC staffing decision year.
- Click on the download link to download the corresponding PCC Staffing decision for free in PDF format.
- When you get to the download site, wait for 20 seconds and click on "Get Link," and after "Go to Link," you'll download the free pdf.
PCC Staffing Decisions 2022 (Appointments, Transfers, and Postings) PDF Download
This year, the Staffing Committee of the Presbyterian Church in Cameroon (PCC) met in an ordinary session at the Synod Office Buea, under the Chairmanship of the Moderator of the PCC, the Rt. Rev. FONKI Samuel FORBA came out with the following appointments, transfers, and postings.
1. PCC Staffing Decisions 2023 for Pastors (Appointments, Transfers, and Postings) PDF Download
2. PCC Staffing Decisions 2023 for Presbyterial Treasurers, Heads of Departments, Chaplains and Others (Appointments, Transfers, and Postings) PDF Download
- PCC Staffing Decisions 2020 for Presbyterial Treasurers and Others
- PCC Staffing Decisions 2021 for Presbyterial Treasurers and Others