It is very common to find new subscribers of Orange Sierra Leone searching on how to change their Orange money Sierra Leone secret code.
It is widespread to find new subscribers of Orange Sierra Leone searching on how to change their Orange money Sierra Leone secret code. As a new subscriber, it is reasonably necessary to change your Orange money secret code from the default code to a code of your choice which you can never forget.
What is a Secret Code?
This code allows you to secure your transactions and money from people who might attempt to have access to your Orange money account.
Changing this secret code from the default should be treated as a priority to any new subscriber to avoid any security bridge in case your phone finds itself in the wrong hands. Also, anyone who thinks they might have been careless with their code is advised to change it.
So in this article, we will guide you on how to change or modify your Orange money Sierra Leone secret code.
What is the Default Orange Money Secret Code?
The default Orange money Sierra Leone Secret code is 1234.
Related Article: Orange Money Sierra Leone Charges (Send and Cash Out Fees)
How to Change/Modify Orange Money Sierra Leone Secret Code
- Dial #144# and press 'send' or 'call.'
- Choose option 8 for "My Account."
- Next, choose option 1 to 'Change Password' and press 'send' or 'call.'
- Type your current secret code (If it is your 1st change to activate the account, the default secret code is '1234') and press 'send' or 'call '
- Choose a new secret code and press 'send' or 'call.'
- Confirm your chosen secret code and press 'send' or 'call.'
- You will receive a confirmation in your SMS.
- You are advised to choose a code that must not contain consecutive or repeating numbers (1111) for security reasons.