Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. However, these are often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. In addition, it is girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. Moreover, we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
- Filing of all voucher packages and other finance documents
- Cancellation of each document in a package with the paid stamp
- Sorting and photocopying of Advance vouchers to facilitate liquidation of Advances
- Recording of all documents dispatched and received in the Finance Department in appropriate registers
- Assisting in retrieving documents for specific activities from file when required
- Preparation of the Bank reconciliation whenever assigned.
- Any other relevant task
- At least HND in accounting/BAC Compatibility.
- Having worked for at least two months as an intern in any organisation in the Finance department is an added advantage.
- A cover letter
- A comprehensive CV including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current of most recent supervisor
Interested in this Job click here ⇛⇛APPLY⇚⇚